We believe that starting school should be a positive, happy experience. All children have the right to a smooth transition into each stage of their school life. JRSIS’s parent-student orientation program assists you in understanding the processes and guidelines
- Nursery Admission: You can apply for a place in our Nursery by filling in an application form available from the school office or online. Children are admitted to Nursery the term after their second birthday. Proof of address and your child’s birth certificate will be required. Please contact the school if you would like to visit the Nursery and meet the staff.
- Applicants seeking admission to Grades 1 to 12 will be required to appear for a Competency Level Test (CLT). The sole purpose of CLT will be to rightly assess the grade for which the child is eligible rather than to grant/refuse admission.
- Admission will be offered only on a first-come, first-served basis. If no seats are available at the time the application is received, the applicant will be placed on the waitlist. Parents/Guardians will be notified as soon as a seat is available.
- Information on admissions appeals is available from the school office.
- If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below